United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) India recently invites Online Applications from indian citizens for filling up of the various vacancies for GOI-UNDP project ‘Access to Justice for marginalized People’. More information UNDP Recruitment 2013 is given below:
Organization Name: United Nations Development Programme
Name of posts :
1. Project Coordinator
2. Monitoring Evaluation and Documentation Officer
3. Project Assistant
4. Project Manager Justice Delivery and Legal Reform
5. Project Manager Legal Empowerment
6. Project Officer Justice Delivery and Legal Reform
7. Project Officer Legal Aid and Legal Empowerment
Candidates Qualification: Master's Degree in Law or equivalent/Master's Degree in Economics, Econometrics, Political or Social Sciences, Public Administration or Rural Development/Bachelor’s Degree in law/Graduate in related field as per post from recognized University.
How to Apply: eligible candidates can apply through Online mode from www.in.undp.org Official website. Before 11th march, 2013
Last Date: 11-03-2013
Click here to download Full Advt details of UNDP Recruitment 2013 and Apply Online .