Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for the appointment of candidates as a Primary Teacher in many Govt schools. CTET 2013 Exam held on 28th July 2013. Further details of CTET 2013 Notification are given below:
Name of the Posts:
1. Primary Level Teachers (Class 1 to 5)
2. Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
Eligibility Criteria of CTET 2013:
1. For post 1: Candidates should have Intermediate (Class 12th) passed with min 50 % marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or BSTC.
2. For Post 2: Candidates should have Graduation degree from any recognized University and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
How to Apply For Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2013?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website at www.ctet.nic.in or www.cbse.nic.in before 16 March, 2013. After Filling Online Application form, Take print of application form and then along with relevant documents send it to following address :
The Assistant Secretary (CTET)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1 - 2 , Institutional Area
I.P Extn, Patparganj ,
Delhi- 110 092
Last Date of CTET 2013 Online Registration: 16 - 04 - 2013
Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application form : 22 -04 -2013
CTET 2013 Examination Date:
1. For Paper I (class I to V) : 28th July, 2013 (10.30 am to 12.00 Pm)
2. For Paper II (Class VI to VIII) : 28th July, 2013 (1.30 pm to 03.00 pm)
Dont Forget to Join Us for Latest updates:Through Email: register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest updates in your mail inbox.
Through Facebook: Like our FB Fan page for getting latest updates in your FB Timeline and share with your friends.
Through Google + Share with your +1 Frieands