Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the latest recruitment notification for filling up application for Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Posts.
SSC Will conducts the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 12th May, 2013 at Delhi, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Chandigarh and Raipur. Details of SSC recruitment 2013 are given below:
Name of the post: Grade ‘C’ Stenographer
1. Central secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
2. Stenographers Cadre of Indian Forign service (B) Grade-II
3. Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
4. Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers service Grade ‘C’
5. Election Commission Of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
6. Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Grade 'C' Stenographer Recruitment 2013:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done Intermediate (Class 12th) pass out from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: Candidates Maximum age 50 years
How to Apply for SSC Grade 'C' Stenographer Recruitment 2013?
All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply through prescribe format, download the Application form through Official website and then Fill it with all mandatory details and send it to following address:
The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.12, C.G.O Complex,
Lodhi road, New Delhi- 110504
Last date of submit Application form: 08-04-2013
Last date for receipt of Application form: 15-04-2013
Examination Date: 12-05-2013
Click Here to download Full Advt details of SSC Grade 'C' Stenographer Recruitment 2013.