Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) invites application from eligible candidates for 136 various vacancies of District Manager and Block Mission Manager Posts. Interested candidates may apply through in prescribed format on or before 10th April 2013. Further Details of UPSRLM Recruitment 2013 are given below:
Total No. of vacancies: 136 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. District Manager (Social Moblization, Capacity Building): 17 Posts
2. District Manger (Financial inclusion): 17 Posts
3. Block Mission Manager (BMM): 17 Posts
4. Block Manager (Social Mobilization & Capacity Building): 17 Posts
5. Block Manager (Financial inclusion): 17 Posts
6. Block Manager (Livelihood): 17 Posts
7. Block Manger (Social Development): 17 Posts
8. Block Manager (Skills Development & Jobs): 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000–50000/- pm for Post 1 & 2 and Rs. 20000–30,000/- per month for all remaining posts.
Educational Qualification- Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in relevant Discipline from reputed University with desired experience.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on basis of written examination and Interview
How to apply for UPSRLM Recruitment 2013?
All eligible and interested applicants must download the application form from official website at www.rd.up.nic.in and fill all mandatory details in proper manner. Attach all require documents with educational certificates. Application form will send to the given below address:
Mission Director, Uttar Pradesh State Rural livelihood Mission (UPSRLM), Department of Rural Development, Uttar Pradesh, Room No. 547, 5th floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow.
Last Date for receipt of application form- 10th April 2013
Read full official notification of UPSRLM Recruitment 2013 candidates must visit official advertisement